In Accounting / Akuntansi, B. Experience, Job Seeker, S1 on February 20, 2012 at 9:05 am
PT.Natarang Mining is a Gold Mining Company, operating a COW (Contract of
Work) on Tanggamus, Lampung. The company has vacant position as Senior
Accountant at site office with working roster 4 weeks on and 2 weeks off
1. Min. 3 years having experience as Finance / Accountant
2. Bachelor Degree S1 in Accountancy / Finance
3. Interpersonal skill, good analytical and focus on detail
4. Computer literate, Good knowledge of MS-Excel**
5. Good communication skills in English both verbal and written
6. Having strong motivation, supportive, communicative, and able to work
7. Hardworking and able to work in a team
8. Preferably resident in Lampung
For interest qualified candidates, please send your updated resume and
*by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>*
Only shortlisted candidates who meet the qualifications will be notified
In A. Any Major, Job Seeker on February 20, 2012 at 9:03 am
The Habibie Center has launched a large-scale, 30-month project to enhance available knowledge about violence dynamics and causes of social conflict in Indonesia and develop evidence-based policy advice for government and other stake-holders.
As part of this project, a team of researchers will utilize both quantitative and qualitative data on incidences of violent conflict across seven target provinces to:
- Develop a Violence Intensity Index to systematically categorize and identify areas prone to violent conflict;
- Produce regular policy briefs to identify emerging issues related to violent conflict and offer policy solutions to stake-holders;
- Conduct two large-scale mixed-methods studies in Indonesia, each of which will look in depth at longer-term issues related to violence and its management in Indonesia.
These studies will use quantitative data as well as qualitative field data.
Research findings will, in turn, be disseminated through regular publications, as well as in national seminars and regional workshops. Policy recommendations will be socialized regularly to key government counterparts and civil society actors.
The Habibie Center will provide the analysis for the National Violence Monitoring Scheme (NVMS), a program which will work in close partnership with the Office of the Deputy Minister for Social Vulnerability in the Coordinating Ministry for People’s Welfare (Kemenkokesra). THC will provide timely policy-relevant analysis and a deeper investigation of issues underlying patterns of violence in seven Indonesian provinces — Aceh, Maluku, Central Sulawesi, Jabodetabek, Nusa Tenggara Timur, Nusa Tenggara Barat, and Papua. In addition, THC’s analytical activities will be accompanied by a process of active dissemination of research findings aimed at increasing the level of civil society participation in a public discourse on conflict issues and policy responses. The violence database will be extended on an ongoing basis over a period of 30 months.
Junior Research Analyst (x2)
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Duration: 28 months (start mid February 2012), full-time (5 day or 35-40 hours per week). Initial one-year hire period (extensible based on performance).
Description of Responsibilities
Junior Research Analysts will have a range of responsibilities, including:
- Assisting Senior Research Analysts in developing research designs;
- Collecting, managing and analyzing data and other information;
- Providing quantitative and qualitative data analysis and producing research reports;
- Responsible for quarterly publications (in English and Indonesian);
- Organizing seminars and workshops;
- Liaising with the quantitative and qualitative data teams;
- Designing, testing and updating a “Violence Intensity Index”.
- Based in Jakarta, with willingness to regular travel to regions throughout Indonesia;
- Respect local culture and values;
- Cooperate and coordinate with all stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure good communication, especially related to mechanisms involving the project’s implementation;
- Identifying and building networks with key persons in the regions covered;
- Build coordination with local partners by developing and maintaining good lines of communication and relationships with local authorities and local communities;
- Travel to several conflict areas to conduct fieldwork.
- Ability to commit to the project on a full-time basis.
- An undergraduate (Bachelors) degree in social sciences;
- Demonstrated knowledge of conflict and development issues in Indonesia;
- Professional maturity, with strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Strong research, writing, analytical and organizational skills;
- Skilled in various computer applications (Microsoft Office, Internet, proficiency in research software application);
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders, including local research organizations, governments and non-government organizations;
- Integrity, professional discretion and an ability to interact effectively with diverse partners;
- Fluent Indonesian and English language skills.
Please send complete CV that details your previous work along with a cover letter via email (only email applications will be considered) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rahimah “Ima” Abdulrahim
The Habibie Center
Jl. Kemang Selatan no. 98
In B. Experience, Job Seeker, S1, Tax / Pajak on February 20, 2012 at 9:00 am
PT Okezone Indonesia, a leading online news & entertainment company, invites talented individual to join it’s winning team as :
Tax Officer (TAX)
– Male/Female, max.30 years old
– Min. Bachelor Degree, major in Accounting or Taxation, from reputable university
– Min. 2 year experience in the same position
– Having Brevet certification is preferred
– Computer literate and fluent in English
If you meet those qualifications, send your updated resume to :
(put the position code as email subject)