PT Petrolink Services Indonesia – Petrolink is a well established
information and communications technology service company specializing in
the oil and gas exploration and production sector. Petrolink has provided IT
and communications solutions to oil and gas operators whether super majors,
or smaller independent operators for more than 15 years. Petrolink has
adapted and evolved its solutions and services to suit the needs of its
customers in this technology driven service sector. Petrolink has a highly
skilled and experienced team of people recruited from the oil and gas,
software development and information and communications technology
industries to provide tailored solutions to the needs of our growing client.
System Administrator (GIS)
Key responsibilities :
· Working on IT Projects, new technology research and deployment.
· Maintain continuous and smooth operation of software/hardware, system and
· Assist users in troubleshooting of any IT technical and operational
· Maintain daily IT activities
· Male max 30 years old
· University graduate majoring in Information Technology, Computer Science,
· 2 years experience in Network infrastructure, Server administration,
· Having CCNA and or MCSA/MCSE is preferable
· Strong knowledge of IT Network configuration, Internet, Firewall, Network
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows server administration, Active
directory, Domain Controler, and troubleshooting.
· Good knowledge of VMware server administration and troubleshooting
· Good in English, both Oral and Written
· Having Good Analysis in Problem Solving
· Dynamic, Active, Hard Working and highly motivated to learn new
· Ability to work in Team and independently.
· Able to work under pressure and minimum supervision
Please put your e-mail subject as follows: GIS – your name.