The World Bank is hiring an Operations Analyst for its program PNPM Peduli.
A. The Operations Analyst will provide support to the PNPM Peduli Coordinator in the following tasks:
i) Support to Technical Support Group (TSG):
· Support the PNPM Peduli Coordinator in establishing the contract for the firm hired as PNPM Peduli Technical Support Group (TSG) by providing support to the financial management and procurement assessments of the TSG;
- Together with the PNPMP Peduli Coordinator, support the TSG in developing a detailed work plan and Operations Manual for PNPM Peduli;
- Provide support in designing reporting processes and templates for the TSG;
- Support the TSG in developing EO capacity development plans;
- Support the TSG in designing an M&E system of PNPM Peduli, including EOs;
- Support the TSG in designing a quality assurance system;
- Support the TSG in designing an external and internal communication plan for PNPM Peduli (in close consultation with the PSF Communications Team);
- Support the TSG in designing a Complaints Handling system.
ii) Support to Executing Organizations (EOs):
· Provide support to the PNPM Peduli Coordinator in setting up grant agreements with EOs, including assisting as needed in the financial management and procurement assessments;
· Provide support to the PNPM Peduli Coordinator in the organization of training for EOs;
iii) Support to PNPM Peduli Coordination:
· Support the planning and organization of the PNPM Peduli Launch;
· Provide support in preparing and organizing meetings with the Government and donors (prepare powerpoint presentation and update reports);
· Write up minutes from key meetings (with donors, the Government and World Bank management);
· Provide support in developing a PNPM Peduli Annual Work Plan;
Provide support in tracking the PNPM Peduli budget.
B. It is expected that the PNPM Peduli Analyst will meet the following qualifications:
a) Undergraduate degree in Social Sciences;
b) 4 years of professional experience;
c) Experience in grants management; preferably within a grants program of a similar nature.
d) Experience implementing / managing development programs and working with civil society groups, in Indonesia would be an advantage.
e) Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa.
Interested candidates can send their CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.