THE WORLD BANK NEW VACANCY 2011.
Financial Management Specialist #110069
The World Bank seeks to recruit a dynamic professional, as a Financial Management Specialist to be based in Jakarta. (S)he will be working as part of the PNPM Support Facility (PSF). This is a 2 year coterminous appointment, renewable depending on funding and performance.
– The Financial Management Specialist will be expected to lead the FM team in PSF, and be responsible for the supervision of the fiduciary aspects of programs that are supported by the PSF.
– A Master degree (S2) preferably or Bachelor degree (S1) in Accounting, auditing, finance, business administration, or equivalent from respectable University, or is a certified public accountant or has registered accountant number from Ministry of Finance.
– At least 8 years experience as consultant capacity or as senior manager in project financial management and/or auditing; experience in assisting governments will be an advantage.
– A robust track record that illustrates a strong ethical foundation.
– Previous experience with World Bank funded projects preferable
– Previous experience with the fiduciary aspects of Community Driven Development and with complaints handling systems highly desirable.
All applications must be submitted through this website. The World Bank Group is committed to achieving diversity in terms of gender, nationality, culture and educational background. Individuals with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. Closing date is January 29, 2011.
Working for a World Free of Poverty