The APEC Secretariat is looking for a suitable candidate for the post of Researcher:
Policy Support Unit (PSU)
Senior Analyst, Policy Support Unit
- University degree in Economics or relevant disciplines at a minimum.
- Advanced degrees will be highly regarded.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2007.
- Knowledge of statistical software will be highly regarded.
Work Experience Requirement:
Researchers should have:
- Good research, data manipulation and quantitative skills;
- Planning and organisational skills to coordinate and prioritise tasks;
- Well-developed oral communications and interpersonal skills;
- A commitment to team work through supporting and contributing to the work of others when needed;
- A high level of integrity;
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently;
- Flexibility, a constructive approach to tasks and the willingness to learn new skills;
- Qualities to adapt and be open to change and new ideas;
- Interest in economic-oriented policy issues such as trade policy and regional economic integration.
Research experience at the international level and with international economic data will be highly regarded.
- Obtain and analyse data and undertake quantitative and analytical work to support research and policy tasks of the PSU;
- Research and analyse specific issues within PSU projects;
- Undertake specific tasks as directed by Senior Analysts and Analysts.
The candidate must be from an APEC member economy.
The remuneration is a local (Singapore-based) package, i.e. it does not contain benefits that would
normally be offered in an expatriate package, such as accommodation and overseas cost of living
allowances. However, the Policy Support Unit would consider providing an economy class roundtrip
air ticket and initial hotel accommodation to the successful candidate if he/she is recruited from
Your application must include a cover letter and a resume detailing your qualifications and
experience. Applications should reach us no later than Friday, 29 April 2011 (GMT+8) via
email@example.com or sent to Mr. Carlos Kuriyama, Senior Analyst, APEC Policy Support Unit, 35 Heng Mui
Keng Terrace, Singapore 119616 or faxed to (65) 6891-9419. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
SUMBER : KLIK DISINI