Senior Financial Evaluation Specialist – PT International Nickel Indonesia Tbk (PTI)
Responsible for the operations and supervision of financial evaluation systems and tools, including being the Life of Mine (LOM) model expert user and financial evaluation model expert user. Responsible to oversee projects capital budget and understanding reasons for actual capital expenditure variances from forecast and plan.
- Consistent execution of financial evaluation processes throughout PTI, including LOM model execution in line with the PTI and Vale policies and procedures.
- Manage capital projects budgets and prepare capital performance reports based on investigation and understanding of reasons for actual capital expenditure variances from forecast and plan
- Validate technical limit assumptions used to determine financial returns (IRR, NPV, Payback Period) of investment
- Validate assumptions used to determine investment requirements
- Manage integration and alignment of capital plan with Strategic; and Financial and Budget plans
- Coordinates with all areas to keep LOM and financial evaluation models up to date with current information
- Provide capital performance report to all stakeholders including users and General Managers and Chief Financial Officer
- Provide regular and exceptional reporting to General Manager about financial evaluation inconsistencies
- Provide required data and information to General Managers and Chief Financial Officer
- Execute task assigned by General Manager and Chief Financial Officer
Accounting / Finance background from reputable university with strong academic results
5 – 7 years experience preferably in Big 4 Consulting Firm with deep knowledge in financial modelling, financial evaluation and advisory skills.
Fluent in English both oral and written
CFA, CPA or CMA will be an advantage
Good knowledge in mining industry
email to firstname.lastname@example.org