|Job Title||A/P ASSISTANT|
|Department||Finance & Accounting|
|Post Date||06 May 2011|
|Closing Date||31 May 2011|
|Job Description||1. Responsible for running Account Payable and its payment functions to ensure all payment made are for the best interest of the company.
2. Ensure that A/P and all payment are supported with proper documentation and authorized as per company policy (including tax regulation).
3. Ensure that payment is in accordance with commitment/agreed term to vendor.
4. Reconciliation with vendor on the A/P balance.
|Requirements||• Min. bachelor degree in Accounting
• Min. 2 years experience in Account Payable
• Attention to detail
• Good computer skill, especially in Excel program
• Familiar with accounting system
• Exposure in contractor/mining industries is preferable
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: A/P ASSISTANT to recruitment.jkt @ petrosea.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.