|Job Title||BUILDING MAINTENANCE OFFICER|
|Post Date||06 May 2011|
|Closing Date||15 May 2011|
|Job Description||1. Conduct the maintenance of offices, buildings and infrastructure.
2. Prepare, monitor and update building maintenance programmes and project schedules to ensure all maintenance work are done within schedule.
3. Liaise with internal and external consultants for minor building renovation plan and implementation in order to provide assistance and act as company’s person in charge.
4. Conduct regular inspections and take minor corrective repairing to ensure all building facilities are running well.
5. Implements preventive maintenance program on air-conditioning, electrical and other installation within the building to ensure all equipment and installation are well perform.
6. Provide service assistant to expatriate housing maintenance.
|Requirements||• Min. Diploma Degree major in Electrical
• Able to do maintenance repair
• Willing to work beyond office hour do the completion of work
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: BUILDING MAINTENANCE OFFICER to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.