|Job Title||DRILL & BLAST ENGINEER (3 positions)|
|Location||Project Sites (Kalimantan Timur)|
|Post Date||06 May 2011|
|Closing Date||31 May 2011|
|Major||Mining or Geology|
|Job Description||1) Develop, recommend and implement suitable strategies to provide optimal blasting solutions and improve blasting performance to operations.
2) Ensure the drilling plan is provided in a timely manner and the drill is working productively in the most cost effective and safe manner.
3) Coordinate blasting activities, lead and control blasting crew to ensure agreed mine plan is being followed.
4) Analyze and communicate drilling and blasting issues to short term engineer and mining operation in order to provide technical support to site based personnel.
5) Monitor and control drill and blast operations and activities in progress to ensure high standards of safety are always upheld.
|Requirements||1. Min Bachelor degree in Mining or Geologist with Class II Blaster Certificate,
2. Min. 2 years previous experiences in drilling & blasting,
3. Good communication skills in English and Bahasa, written & verbal,
4. Understanding applications of drill blast design and shot plus software,
5. Familiar with designing drill and blast, leading the team and explosives handling
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: DRILL & BLAST ENGINEER to recruitment.jkt @ petrosea.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.