|Job Title||HSE SUPERINTENDENT|
|Location||Project Site (Kalimantan Timur)|
|Post Date||06 May 2011|
|Closing Date||31 May 2011|
|Major||Occupational HSE / Public Health / Environment Eng|
|Job Description||1. Monitor the implementation of HSE procedures and standards in maintenance areas that are complied with the industry standards and regulations in order to support company’s operations effectively and efficiently.
2. Develop HSE short and long-term programs, including awareness programs, certification programs, which are in line with the company short and long term plans, as well as the industry standards in order to achieve the maintenance departmental objective optimally and in a cost-efficient manner.
3. Maintain and improve HSE management system, including inspection system, HSE audit system, in order to support HSE programs implementation effectively and efficiently.
4. Coordinate with all Project managers and field HSE representatives when implementing HSE programs.
5. Develop check list, inspection and workshop standards, monitor and analysis of information and documentation
6. Monitor and maintain HSE statistic records in ‘PHASES system and presenting the trend analysis from the statistic to ensure HSE database are updated and analysed.
7. Improve and evaluate all areas of risk assessment, hazard management, project HSE systems and training within business unit by regular visit and developing initiatives to ensure the project response or control in their project HSE risk.
8. To support HSE performance and maintain third party accreditation (ie. OSHAS 18001 & ISO 14001) and work effectively with certification body
9. Continuously monitor HSE practices within operations and evaluate performance or the existing HSE policy, procedures and programs in order to identify possible obstacles / ineffectiveness and improve the program within time.
|Requirements||1. Degree, preferable from Occupational HSE / Public Health / Environment Engineering
2. 5 -10 years experiences in HSE area
3. Formal training in Safety and Risk Management
4. Able to travel from time to time if required
5. Occasionally Work extended hours to meet section deadlines and emergency situations
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: HSE SUPERINTENDENT to recruitment.jkt @ petrosea.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.