|Job Title||MINING ENGINEER – CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT (4 positions)|
|Location||Project Site (Kalimantan Timur)|
|Post Date||06 May 2011|
|Closing Date||31 May 2011|
|Major||Mining / Civil / Mechanical / Industrial Eng|
|Job Description||1) Promotion of HSE programs targeting zero work related injuries and illnesses.
2) Analysis of operational data (such as VHMS, PLM, VIMS, MIC, OpsDB, FMS) to determine performance or cost issues and work toward solution which can be delivered to the project.
3) Work in a team and set up benchmarking criteria by which improvements can be measured.
4) Develop and follow a specific method/discipline to measure the gap between current process capability with the project’s goals.
5) Establish necessary systems to maintain the improvements, and based on the results continuously adjusts the project strategic action plan.
|Requirements||1. Min. Bachelor Degree in Mining, Civil, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
2. Min. 2 years working experience in an open-cut mining operation.
3. Strong computer skills, preference is competent using statistical software application such as MINITAB.
4. Strong on analytical (multi variance data) skills.
5. Good communication and presentation skills.
6. Demonstrate ability to influence others and lead change.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: MINING ENGINEER – CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT to recruitment.jkt @ petrosea.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.