|Job Title||RECRUITMENT OFFICER|
|Post Date||06 May 2011|
|Closing Date||31 May 2011|
|Major||Psychology / Human Resources Management|
|Job Description||1) Assist the Recruitment Coordinator in providing the analysis of external consultants and review them in order to seek the best recruitment channel for the vacant positions, e.g.: campus recruitment, newspaper, ERP, Job Fair, outsource, etc.
2) Evaluate the incoming Personnel Request Form (PRF) and its requirements for pre-recruitment process.
3) Perform recruitment and pre-selection process includes applications screening, tests, arrange interview, and also participates in interviewing candidates to ensure that the organization needs of manpower are filled with qualified people conformed with company’s procedures and regulations.
4) Provides the required reports and / or analysis including benchmarking regarding the candidates for further recruitment process.
5) Provides the weekly and monthly progress report concerning recruitment and selection progress for further compilation by HR manager.
6) Monitor and organize documents of new hire to provide administration support.
|Requirements||• Bachelor degree in any diciplines, preferably in Psychology
• Three years of experiences in Human Resources, especially in the arrangement of recruitment and placement, job description and job specification.
• Fluent in English
• Familiar with various recruitment and assessment tools
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: RECRUITMENT OFFICER to recruitment.jkt @ petrosea.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.