|Job Title||SENIOR MINING ENGINEER – CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT|
|Post Date||06 May 2011|
|Closing Date||31 May 2011|
|Major||Mining / Civil / Mechanical / Industrial Eng|
|Job Description||1) Promotion of HSE programs targeting zero work related injuries and illnesses.
2) Coordinate with site Mining Engineers (Continuous Improvement) to ensure improvement processes and implementations are running well on sites.
3) Work as a team with Mining Engineers (Continuous Improvement) to ensure operational data (such as VHMS, PLM, VIMS, MIC, OpsDB, FMS) to determine performance or cost issues and work toward solution which can be delivered to the project.
4) Work in a team and set up benchmarking criteria by which improvements can be measured.
5) To ensure a specific method/discipline to measure the gap between current process capabilities with the project’s goals is developed and followed up.
6) To ensure systems to maintain the improvement processes are established, and adjust strategic action plans as required.
7) Coaching, mentoring and facilitating subordinates in achieving target and project’s goal.
|Requirements||1. Min. Bachelor Degree preferably in Mining, Civil, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
2. Min. 5 years working experience in an open-cut coal mining.
3. Strong computer skills, preference is competent using statistical software application such as MINITAB.
4. Strong on analytical (multi variance data) skills.
5. Good communication and presentation skills.
6. Demonstrate ability to influence others and lead change.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: SENIOR MINING ENGINEER – CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.