|Job Title||SENIOR MINING ENGINEER|
|Post Date||06 May 2011|
|Closing Date||31 May 2011|
|Job Description||1) Prepare, analyze and adjust data of production, record details of the day’s work on a daily report pad in order to establish project performance report.
2) Identify engineering problems, propose solutions and expedite client agreement where necessary to ensure minimal disruption to the progress of the works.
3) Review client specifications, drawings and documents to ensure the requirements defined are incorporated in the works and the responsibilities allocated under the project quality system and understood and implemented.
4) Complete daily timesheets, including activity descriptions and cost codes, for each person and, where required, plant item under his responsibility.
5) Prepare data of real/ technical cost, liaise with surveyor in calculate mining reserve from drilling for project analysis purpose.
6) Coordinate requisition for small tools and consumable materials as required in order to provide site operations support.
7) Identify hazards and risks during the planning phase of the work packages in order to minimize exposure to personnel and the environment.
|Requirements||1. Min. Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering
2. Min. 3 years experience as a Mining Engineer in open-cut mining
3. Fluent in English, written and verbal
4. Willing to be placed in all company’s locations or Jakarta
5. May be required to work flexible hours to meet project requirements
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: SENIOR MINING ENGINEER to recruitment.jkt @ petrosea.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.