|Job Title||A/R ACCOUNTANT|
|Department||Finance & Accounting|
|Post Date||06 May 2011|
|Closing Date||31 May 2011|
|Job Description||1. Ensuring reconciles statements and maintain a complete and accurate general ledger with customer.
2. Collect, compile, verify, analyze, monitor and prepare the A/R collection for the customer.
3. Compiling all GL to ensure it’s being recorded properly of A/R.
4. Ensure that invoices are issued on timely basis as per contract agreement.
|Requirements||• Min. Bachelor degree in Accounting, preferably from reputable university.
• Min. 2 years experience as Accountant, especially in Account Receiveable area.
• Good computer skill especially in Excel program.
• Attention to detail.
• Good communication skill in English, both verbal and written.
• Familiar with accounting system.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: A/R ACCOUNTANT to recruitment.jkt @ petrosea.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.