Join us for ExxonMobil career opportunities.
Qualification for Treasurer’s Analyst:
· Master’s degree in Finance with min GPA 3.5 on a 4 point scale.
• 2-3 years experience in banking / finance.
• Highly proficient in Excel, Power Point, Word.
• Capability in SAP and Access considered a plus
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Driven, self motivated, result oriented, creative and innovative.
• Strong interpersonal skills and willing to be an effective team
• Able to work successfully in a changing environment and meet tight
· Advising operating departments on financial risk,
· Working together with banks on cash management and financial
· Coordinating corporate insurance and risk management programs,
· Advising strategies for benefits plan,
· Participating in multi-departmental project teams formed to address
specific business issues,
· Ensure implementation of safety procedure in the working environment.
Application should be received by 15 July 2011, at the latest.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only
short-listed candidates will be notified. No individual shall be
authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit
up-front fees from the interested job-seekers