We are a limited company that has a solid base of expertise covering all aspects of the exploration and development of Indonesia’s energy industries. Originally providing field sampling and chemical analysis for the mineral industry, PT. GEOSERVICES has diversified its services and broadened its clientele. Today it is a one-stop organization that can fulfill all exploration and analysis requirements for each of the industrial sectors it serves.
To support our huge gworth, PT GEOSERVICES is currently seeking for high qualified professional to support our company to fill the following position:
Internal Audit Manager
1. Directly establishing, planning and ensuring effective implementation of operational and financial audits for the company and its subsidiaries.
2. To develop of a risk-based audit plan focused on significant business risk exposures and improvement opportunities, as well as financial and compliance risks.
3. Organize, supervise and conduct financial and operational audits to provide business management with an independent view of the risk management and control within the group.
4. Direct the evaluation of the structure and effectiveness of an audit company’s internal controls as a basis for planning and execution of financial statements audit procedures as well as to support separate reports on the audit of private and public companies’ internal controls over financial reporting, applying the full body of PSAK framework.
5. To evaluate the effectiveness of the group’s operational procedures and make recommendations for improvement in order to achieve operational efficiencies and minimization of business risks.
6. To ensure the readiness of all divisions in the preparation of Profit and Loss statement completeness and on the right track and accurate.
7. Create or design tailored transaction advisory reports specific to key issues which address stakeholder concerns, valuation models, synergies, contractual issues and accounting and tax reporting implications including analyses of operating results, financial position, cash flows, quality of assets and earnings, potential liabilities and risks, and the impact of findings on the valuation of the target organization
1. Must possess at least Bachelor degree (S-1) from recognized university majoring in accounting or related major.
2. Minimum 10 years in relevant financial experience or 5 years experiences in internal audit.
3. Exposure on budgeting;
4. Having an excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
5. Familiar with ISO.
6. Fluent in English (Oral & written).
7. Computer literacy / able to operate Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word and Power Point) and Visio.
8. Willing to travel.
We ONLY encourage interested and shortlisted candidates who meet above qualifications to apply and send their detailed resumes and put position name as email subject to: email@example.com