Consulting Opportunity for Senior Policy Adviser, International Financing and Economic Cooperation – Jakarta
The Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG) is an AusAID-funded project assisting Indonesia to undertake economic and financial policy reforms. Norton Rose Australia, the Managing Contractor, seeks applications from qualified Indonesian professionals for the following consulting position for twelve months located in the Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs, Jakarta:
Senior Policy Adviser, International Financing and Economic Cooperation
The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- successful policy and technical advice at strategic and operational levels;
- advanced analytical skills and a strong command of economic theory and concepts;
- strong problem-solving skills preferably in the context of public policy economics;
- experience in undertaking high quality research on economic issues, preferably on economic integration in bilateral, multilateral and/or regional context (citing published work is an advantage);
- willingness to work independently and as part of a team, including to support the transfer of technical skills to others;
- highly developed written and oral communication skills across a range of media in English as well as Bahasa Indonesia; and
- have a commitment to working with Government of Indonesia systems.
Applicants should submit a CV and a covering letter which clearly addresses the seven selection criteria listed above. The successful candidates will be expected to mobilize rapidly following negotiation of a contract. Applications close on 12 August 2011.
Selection will be made in accordance with Government of Australia Procurement Guidelines. Norton Rose Australia is an equal opportunity employer.