Vacant Position :
Economic Policy Officer
Code : EPO
Perkumpulan Prakarsa is a Jakarta-based NGO which works in research and production of knowledge.
We currently have a vacant position for one person who has good skill both in analytical and technical aspect to be our team as a Economic Policy Officer. This position is a 12 (twelve) months initial contract based position which could be extended upon achievement and program needs, with jobs summaries as mentioned :
1. Economic Policy Officer will manage daily program activities, including activities of budget planning, cash-flow control, periodic report writing, documents archiving, correspondence with partner and donor agency, and regular monitoring-evaluation to achieve programs outputs in an efficient, transparent and accountable way.
2. Report to the Program Manager for program achievement to ensure the quality of program and the compliance of the financial management of the program
3. Representing Prakarsa in various government and civil society forum related to the on going project or other Prakarsa’s activities at local and national level
4. Participate in the program evaluation and program development including proposal writing
5. Wiling to travel outside Jakarta for a substantial period of times
6. Willing to expand her/his social network among academia and research institutes inside and outside Indonesia, policy makers, international and national NGOs.
be an Indonesian citizen, no more than 35 years old, preferably lives around Jabodetabek.
have bachelor degree, preferably in Economics or Economics Development, with a minimum 5 (five) years proven working experience in similar position to handle program’s planning and management. Master or advanced degree is an advantage.
have a high proficiency English, both oral and written, and good communication skill to lead and manage multi stakeholders networking and lobbying activities
have previous knowledge and understanding in economic or social policy issues. Preceding research or advocacy experience in those areas will be an advantage
have strong analytical skill, posses statistical skill is an advantage.
position is an equal opportunity, but women are encouraged to apply
Please send your letter of application with complete resume with two reference contacts (in English), and the sample of your writing (paper/articles) to :
E-mail : email@example.com
Subject : EPO
Deadline : 4 September 2011
Only short listed candidates will be notified for test and interview.
Visit our website atwww.theprakarsa.org