TOTAL E&P INDONESIE (TEPI) is the biggest oil and gas company in Indonesia, is looking for a qualified personnel with hight motivation and initiative. If you can work in a team and are willing to work hard in a highly dynamic and demanding situations, we invite you to fill our vacant position as:
• 1 year contract basis, can be extended.
• Will be placed in Jakarta Head Office.
• To monitor the implementation of compliance, anti bribery and corruption initiatives for TEPI. These initiatives/projects can come from the group or directly created by TEPI management
• To localize group initiatives for Indonesian context
• To identify resources to support the implementation of these projects
• Manage project schedule
• Manage project meetings and the preparation of minute of meetings
• Follow up actions from meetings
• Manage project risks and issues
• Manage project deliverables, knowledge
• Prepare project status reports
• Degree in Industrial Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, Law, or related disciplines from reputable university, minimum GPA 3.00.
• Less than 2 years of work experience (Fresh Grad acceptable),
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team
• Good inter-personal skills
• Good in problem solving skills
• Excellent in English writing
Please submit your complete CV to Indira.firstname.lastname@example.org,