PT. Eluon, the representative office in Indonesia and a subsidiary of Eluon Corporation headquartered in Seoul, Korea, is now looking for a qualified person to join our company. Eluon is an Telco Solution Company that has been deployed solutions in many countries. Our solutions are ranging from Core Network Solution (HLR, IRG, etc), VAS Solution (VMS, RBT, etc), Service Solutions, and Convergence Solutions. Eluon has pursued to establish a localized solution company by researching and developing solutions with developers from Indonesia and Korea, and has provided developed solutions to operators in Indonesia and in Malaysia like Telkomsel, Telkom Flexi, Indosat, HCPT, Mobile-8 and DiGi.
DOCUMENT & PROCESS MANAGEMENT
Job Description :
1. Prepare templates for all the job procedures.
2. Check whether employees register documents or not.
3. Regularly report to management levels for document preparation.
4. Manage registered documents
5. Participate to prepare proposals of Eluon solutions to customers, mainly mobile operators.
2. Good communication skill
3. Good at speaking and writing in English
4. Good documentation skill. Especially good at dealing documents with MS Office – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point.
5. Experienced one preferred.
6. Graduated famous university preferred. GPA higher than 3.0 (from 4.0).
1. Supports systems and services provided to operators in Indonesia
2. Resides in Jakarta but travels to other cities or other countries if necessary
3. Conducts preparation for new system installations
4. Sets up servers for new systems like OS configuration, DB configuration, network configuration or software installation
5. Analyzes systems, services and network environments.
6. Shoots system troubles and coordinates with customers and R&D team.
7. Conducts on-site customer training
8. Assists the customer through the go-live phase with the new system
9. Performs other task that may include new product testing, quality assurance, hardware testing and documentation
1. Minimum bachelor degree in electrical/electronics/telecommunication/IT
2. Strong knowledge about Unix/Linux Environments
3. Creative, highly motivated, hard worker, problem solving minded, good attitude and should be able to work under pressure
4. Fluent English both in writing and in speaking.
1. Strong knowledge about database administration, especially Oracle
2. Minimum 3 years of experience, fresh graduated are welcome
1. Strong knowledge about TCP/IP network and managing L2,L3,L4 switch
2. Good knowledge about network concepts (SS7/LAN/WAN)
3. Minimum 2 years of experience, fresh graduated are welcome
Onsite Support Engineer
1. Good knowledge about network concepts (SS7/LAN/WAN)
2. Good knowledge about database
3. Strong knowledge about TCP/IP network and managing L2,L3,L4 switch preferred
4. Skillful shell scripting preferred
5. The fresh graduated are welcome apply but experienced ones will be preferred.
6. Understanding of basic Telecomunication concepts, like network elements correlation with each other, call setup, etc
• Develop products for telecommunication operators
1. Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, statistics, mathematics or any other majors related with programming.
2. No experience required as long as skillful with programming.
3. Working experience preferred.
4. Good knowledge of database
5. Familiar with development frameworks like Struts, REST let, or iBatis
6. Eager to learn
7. Good English ability preferred.
Marketing & Service Planning
1. Build good relationship with telecommunication operators in Indonesia.
2. Explain Eluon solution to customers well.
3. Survey Indonesia telecommunication industry.
4. Write solution documents for marketing.
5. Analyze telecommunication market.
6. Make new service.
7. Design service scenario.
8. Consulting IT
1. Well know about Telecomunication
2. Creative and Innovative
3. Bachelor’s degree (S1) or above.
4. Over 2 years of working experience.
5. Excellent communication skill.
6. Fluent English in speaking and writing.
7. Self-motivated person.
8. Eager to learn.
9. Experience about telecommunication market analysis preferred
1. Develop Test Plan for our developed software, including functional, performance, stress and stability requirements.
2. Conduct Testing with the user or developer and Document Test Result.
3. Analyzes problem and narrowed the error source probability
1. Minimum bachelor degree in electrical/electronics/telecommunications/IT
2. Understand Software Development Lifecycle
3. Knowledge/experienced of Unix/Linux environments, having shell script skill will be an advantage
4. Knowledge/experienced of Network(TCP/IP)
5. Knowledge/experienced of Oracle, having PL/SQL skill will be an advantage
6. Minimum 5 years experience as a QoC (Tester)
7. Experience as software tester(QC) is preferred
8. Creative, highly motivated, hard worker, problem solving minded, good attitude and should be able to work under pressure.
9. Able to communicate in English
If you feel qualified and are interested in filling the vacant position, please send your resume or curriculum vitae to us in
RESUMES SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH Only short-listed candidates will be notified